This SLA is an information of intent and does not engage Soyatec in anyway. Please refer to the General EULA license for more information. As with any software product - it is recommended that you back up your database and test ANY new software on a non-production system prior to installing in a production system.
Incident Support - Identifying and troubleshooting problems in the system
Assistance with issues during installation
Assistance with issues during upgrades
Guidance around implementation and configuration of our add-ons
- Support in English.
Support Does Not Include
- Customers without a valid maintenance agreement
- Customers using unsupported versions of Atlassian products
- Third-party application integrations or third-party plugins not distributed or sold by Soyatec.
- Product Training
SLA for initial response to support queries
As a general rule - we, Soyatec, are available for any questions, concerns, issues etc through our support channel at firstname.lastname@example.org as well as by reporting issues to http://www.jiraproject.com/jira.
All commercial Customers with a valid maintenance agreement can acquire an account of our system tracking http://www.jiraproject.com/jira per writting request by email. The request must be sent to email@example.com with a subject in the following format:"Open Account on Gantt chart Project for JIRA - <License ID from Soyatec or SEN form Atlassian Marketplace>". Any email doesn't respect this rule may be ignored.
Criteria for Classification
|Time to first response for issues|
Reported during business hours (8am-6pm CET from Monday to Friday, excluding France Holidays) within 15 minutes in email or by phone.
All other times
by 9am CET next business day (but we strive for within 12 hours)
Reported during business hours (8am-6pm CET from Monday to Friday, excluding France Holidays)
All other times
by 10am CET next business day (but we strive for within 12 hours)
|Level 3||within 2 business days|
|Level 4||within 3 business days|
- Soyatec will provide any information regarding workarounds during the bug-fix period, if available.
- Soyatec may, at our sole discretion, provide you with a patched version of the add-on in case of a Level 1 or 2 issue. This patch may be delivered outside of the Atlassian marketplace download mechanisms.
- Soyatec will publicly release updates resolving Level 1 and 2 issues in the next maintenance release. Maintenance release schedules are not predetermined and are cut on an as needed fashion.
- Soyatec will schedule Level 3 and 4 issues/requests according to priority. Priority decisions are made by Soyatec employees based on a number of factors which are subject to change.
- Customers are responsible for maintaining their Atlassian applications and keeping their Atlassian product versions up-to-date.
- Customers are responsible for applying the correct versions of the Add-Ons for their Atlassian product instance. There is no vendor provided support for issues with our Add-Ons applied to unsupported versions of Atlassian product instances.
- Customers are responsible for testing any new installation or new version of the Soyatec add-on in a non-production environment before applying it to a production environment. Any data loss is the responsibility of the customer.
- Customers are responsible for communicating issues to Soyatec through our support channel at firstname.lastname@example.org or by reporting issues to http://www.jiraproject.com/jira.
- Customers should can contact us by email. The email must contain a subject with the product name "Gantt chart Project for JIRA" and suffixed by the suffix of your license identifient: LID if the from Soyatec and SEN from Atlassian Marketplace. Any email doesn't respect this rule may be ignored or traited as a free user in low priority.
Help with unsupported issues
Databases and Application Servers
Atlassian provides integration instructions for getting their products to work on supported platforms, but we do not support configurations that differ from the procedures described in the Atlassian product documentation. We test on common platform combinations. However, we expect that you test our add-on in a development environment in order to ensure that your platform combination runs without issues. If you do encounter issues in any environment, please provide us feedback via email@example.com or http://www.jiraproject.com/jira.
Atlassian Beta Releases, Development Releases, Release candidates
Soyatec does not offer support for milestone or beta releases nor support release candidates of Atlassian products.